Quips and Quirks of a Theatre-Bound Word Nerd

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Excuses, Excuses...

Oh, Viewer, please forgive me! I’ve been neglecting you, haven’t I? Well, there’s sort of been “legitimate” reasons why I’ve not been posting very often…
Would you like a peek into my life, Viewer? … … … … (I’m waiting for an answer!) … … ..(You are interested? Okay, here goes!)
Well, okay, as a senior this year, I am overwhelmed with work from my classes! Seriously, Viewer, it’s tough! And with a hard work-load comes lots of other things like a lack of sleep or drive or energy or ideas for my blog.
Plus, I spent this past Thursday-Saturday at a music showcase. And for those three days I was singing, practically all day.
So that’s it. I’m sorry. I seem to complain a lot. But at least this week I don’t have a list. ;)
So, I promise to be more regular about posting. And I promise not to complain or make excuses for myself in the next post. And I promise to include a picture in it, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment