Quips and Quirks of a Theatre-Bound Word Nerd

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I'M SO SORRY

I’m so sorry, Viewer. I’ve neglected, abandoned, and left you out in the cold… or rather hot (summer is fast approaching where I live) to fend for yourself without any blog posts which was rather inconsiderate of me, right? Well, I don’t have any excuses really. I’ve just been lazy and tired and stupid. Graduation’s in less than a month AND I CANNOT WAIT TO BE FINISHED WITH THE PRISON THEY CALL SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway. I did promise you a picture, right? So, what do you want to see? I’ll give you some options.
If you want to see a cute cat, look here:


If you want to see Chris Hemsworth being a hunk, ogle at this:

If you want to see the St. Luis arch turn your eyes this direction:

If you want to see someone mowing their lawn, cast your gaze on this beaut of a picture:

So, Viewer, there is not only one picture I promised you, but 4 pictures total. I’m a pretty great blogger, aren’t I? (...you don’t have to answer that one…)

Moving on.
I’m trying to plan my summer and right now I have about 4 weeks planned. 3 consecutive weeks, and one straggler. But, what I’m really hoping you can help me with is ideas of things to do when I’m home and not somewhere exotic (exotic read as Orlando. Haha. Yeah, I’m pretty adventurous, eh?). I am contemplating visiting a friend who lives in a foreign country, but I don’t know if that’ll work out – you know, money doesn’t grow on trees.

So, Viewer. That’s about it for today. I hope you don’t hate me too much, and if you do, I hope you’ll forgive me quickly. I’ll make it up to you, pinky promise (:

Peace out, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment