Quips and Quirks of a Theatre-Bound Word Nerd

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Two Reasons to Watch "Criminal Minds"

I love Criminal Minds. I mean, that and New Girl are my two favorite shows. I know, I know, you’re probably thinking that Criminal Minds is just another crime show that does the same stuff as all the others.
WRONG!
And I will let you know why. Below you will find my two most compelling pieces of evidence as to why Criminal Minds is a much better crime show than the others.
And...

Matthew Gray Gubler (Mr. Cutie Nerd) and Shemar Moore (Mr. Hunky Man) are my two best pieces of proof as to why everyone should watch Criminal Minds. MGG plays Dr. Spencer Reid, a twenty-something genius, and Shemar is SSA Derek Morgan who is all kinds of intensities. This post may or may not start a frenzy of posts about non-ugly guys I find appealing… *insert sheepish grin here* Stay tuned. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment