Quips and Quirks of a Theatre-Bound Word Nerd

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

An Open Letter to the Viewers of this Blog

Dear Viewers,

Hey, and welcome to my blog! I hope you find your visit here pleasant :) But, before you go anywhere else, I just would like to point out a few things to you –

I will most likely abuse my right to use smiley faces. Pink is my very most favorite color. I like grammar a lot, but am okay with breaking some of the rules. :) I have a very personal relationship with my savior, Jesus Christ. I prolly will make stupid jokes and puns and porterisms (more on that later). I quote movies more often than necessary (probably). I have a passion for the theatre. Please, don’t bash Disney movies here, that would just sadden my day. I love, Love, LOVE music. So, if you have any suggestions, I’d be happy to receive them! :)

I don’t know that I have an intended goal for this blog yet, as this is my first post, and only today did I decide to start a blog. But, probably I can predict that many of these posts will be about the theatre, grammar, non-ugly boys, humor, music, books, movies, and a little bit about my life. So, if that doesn’t fancy you, I won’t be offended if you decide to take a break from here for a while.

Audrey Hepburn and Sandra Bullock are two of my most favorite actresses. My cat’s name is Mr. Monk (yes, he’s named after Mr. Monk from Monk!) Also, I tend to use parentheses quite a bit. I am a nerd at heart (you want proof? Just over Christmas break, I used the word “outlier” – yeah! “Outlier” from those ridiculous box-and-whisker plots we did in algebra.). Jane Austen is most likely my favorite author. Oh! I am big on women’s rights. No “yo mama” or any other “women bashing” jokes here, please!

I hope not to bore you here, but just bear with me; I’ll get better with time (fingers crossed!) ;)  Welp, that’s about it for now… :)

Love from,
Anna(:

No comments:

Post a Comment